Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions as set out, and may be amended from time to time by us.
This website is the property of Platten’s and is directed at UK residents only.
Your use of this website is confirmation that you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. Use of this web site is prohibited unless you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Due to the nature of the software and the Internet, no guarantee is given of uninterrupted or error free access to or running of this website or the information-transactions conducted through it.
Platten’s shall not be liable for any failure in processing your details due to software or Internet errors or unavailability, or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Platten’s makes no warranty that this site is free from errors, defects or viruses. Whilst Platten’s have no obligation to update this site, we will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on this website is complete, accurate and up-to-date, but representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
Platten’s cannot accept any responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website or any other website to which it may be linked.
The website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over their individual content. Platten’s therefore makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services.
Platten’s is a registered company in England and Wales.
Terms and Conditions of prize draw
- The prize draw is open only to people who have provided their email address after purchasing a ticket.
- Employees of Platten’s, or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Personal information submitted for the Prize Draw will not be used for any sales or marketing purposes unless express permission is received.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us via the address given below with “prize draw” in the subject line.
- Plattens accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Plattens.
- Entries received outside the closing date given within the publicity material will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process and will take place on the date given in the publicity material.
- The winner will be notified by email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond to Plattens within 28 days of being notified by Plattens, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Plattens shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize), or donate the prize to a charity of Platten’s choice.
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Plattens shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable in a format other than that initially specified.
- Plattens retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Plattens accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Plattens further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Plattens reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control